[IP] Soehnle diet computer scale

Well, I got my Soehnle diet computer scale today. So the next time I have
some Sponge Fingers, Rusks, Black Pudding, Smoked Sprats or fresh Plaice I
am all set. Do you think it would have been too much to Americanize the food

I am going to set up my own data base of foods and then modify the scales
database. If I understand the directions you can not create new foods but
you can overwrite existing foods. And when you do the overwrite, you are
inputting values per 100 g so you would have to take published per serving
values, determine how many servings it takes to make 100 g then multiply
that by # carb g/serving. I've been teaching my self Visual Basic and wished
I had a real  project to apply my new skills so now I do.