Re: [IP] Waist-It

 Are we all talking about a MM waist it?? Mine is a veloury kinda elastic - NOT
a raw elastic and the other side is all the soft side of velcro. Its black too
maybe theres a diff between black and wh?? I've got mine on right now and its
soft of the belly

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm