Re: [IP] Re: Can we get our pumps insured?

> My Allstate agent said it is automatically included in our Homeowners
> policy. All HO policies should include them, and if not, get another, better
> policy.

Insurance laws are different from state to state, even with the same
company.  You need to check with YOUR company in YOUR state to find out
if this is covered automatically, if it needs to have a special rider,
or if it's not covered.  Because one company covers it in a certain
state (or even most states) does not mean that they do in your state.
Please make sure before you need the coverage.

Judi in MI