[IP] Freestyle BG Monitor and Co-Pilot - Ontario, Canada Pumpers Only

Hi Beth,
     I was thinking of getting a Freestyle for my 8 year old pumper.  I
happened to see it on the shelf at my Shoppers here in BC early in the
winter.  In discussion with the pharmacist he said I could probably have it
for free if I bought 100 strips.  However, I'm reluctant to buy 100 strips in
case Claire doesn't like it.  Another pharmacy offered to let me try it out;
I'm still working on getting Claire to go down there with me.  I would love
for her to try alternate site testing, but so far she is extremely
reluctant!! (to say the least).
     Thanks for the tip about the free data connect cable.
     Claire had to use the Dex meter when we lived in the UK, it was called
the Esprit over there.  I hated that meter!  It was so nice to get back to
Canada and the Glucometer Elite strips; now we use the Ultra One Touch.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8