[IP] Re: Can we get our pumps insured?

> Has anyone insured their pump for loss or otherwise?
> How can I do this?
> Denise

My Allstate agent said it is automatically included in our Homeowners
policy. All HO policies should include them, and if not, get another, better
policy. This is a personal item and the limit for coverage of an item is
$5,000.00 and no need to get a rider.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer
and die." - Mel Brooks