Re: [IP] Pump Software

I was told by our MM rep that the new BD meter will have interface
capabilities with the 2.0 software versions of the Paradigm.  He said
that it was 6-8 months away.  So, maybe we'll see it in a year.  The way
he described it to me, it sounded like it will provide suggestions for
high blood sugar boluses.  It's a good question for the next MM chat.

mom to Lauren, age 7, dx'd 11/00, pumping 5/02; and Megan, age 5

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com