[IP] Waist-It

Does anyone else have a Waist-It? The description says

"The Waist-It is made of soft velour fabric. It has elastic straps that
Velcro securely around your waist. Wear the Waist-It to bed or under your
clothing. It's so soft and fuzzy. You'll love wearing it."

Well, my pump may love it. It is surrounded in soft fuzzy velour.
Unfortunately what is up against your skin is not so soft and fuzzy.  I
would not think of wearing it next to my skin. I will certainly be able to
use it but not as it is advertised. I think I will probably make my own
velour belt and attach the pump case from the Waist-It.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03

Sue (Memphis)