[IP] choosing a pump

Hello all,

            I have been diabetic for seven years.   I an in  the final
process of getting a pump I just need to choose which one.  I have been in
contact with minimed, animas and deltec...   I just can't decide, hopefully
you all can give me some advice ... pros and cons  of the different pumps.
                  thank you so much for your help        Emily