[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #88

Hi, My father-in-law has been diagnosed with mild
kidney failure most likely as a result of long term
mild hypertension which wasn't controlled so
successfully with antihypertensive medication. Since
the time of his diagnosis he has dramatically reduced
his consumption of protein, to the extent he only eats
vegetables a bit of yogurt and a couple of tortias
every day. Needles to say he is very thin, cold most
of the time with low energy. I am concerned with his
very low protein intact and am hoping some of you
might be able to steer me in the direction of some
research that either supports this type of protien
restiction or doesn't.

Do you Yahoo!?