[IP] Re: over the counter cold meds

This must be a YMMV thing.
My endo's have always said take any over the counter you want to and
when I did they've never changed my blood sugars.....

Faith and SweetiePie, my mighty blue d-tron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00

Subject: [IP] Re: over the counter cold meds

Be careful using over the counter stuff.  I remember one time I used
Dimetapp--used to be a prescription years ago and I had used it--so I
the OTC strength.  Well, first my BG dropped to near nothing, was
crawling on
the floor barely able to life my head I was so low.  Had a glass of OJ,
BG went through the roof.  Doctor said don't take any more!  So, I
don't!  I
just tough it out!>>>>>>>>>>>>>