RE: [IP] I finally did it

You all are the only people, besides my husband who could completely
appreciate this bit of news! I THINK I have finally figured out what my
overnight basal rates need to be in order to maintain a normal bg!!! This
has been a long struggle for me (years), mostly because of a poor attitude
on my part! I am so excited AND I feel soooo good! Thanks to everyone for
their advice it was very helpful!