Re: [IP] New Pump!

>  ready to use my Dtron-Plus :)

Jon, I am so happy for you!
Lucky you to have D-tron plus with its download capabilities!  I have to
wait 4 yrs for that as I have H-tron plus which does not.  You will be happy
you went with that one, esp cost wise.  I think analysis of data with your
meter too will greatly improve struggle to maintain excellent Bgs.
In no time, you will become great analyst!  Linda