[IP] JDRF Posters

Come on Summer - we know that you wrote those posters!  Just kidding!

 Don't bash the parents of children with diabetes, we are an aggressive bunch
who raise boat-loads of money for diabetes research. We're "mama bears" and want
a cure NOW! You couldn't have people with more incentive on your side. (I know
some don't want us on the pumpers list because we ONLY talk about kids &
pumping), but we raise lots & lots of money for the CURE!

 We're on your side for heaven sake & if a little kid with "big eyes" (remember
those posters from the '60's?) pulls the heart strings of a big donor? Just say
"Thanks for the $$".

Ok, down from my soapbox!

western Massachusetts