[IP] My new doctor!

 Well I got to see my new doctor today! She was good. She's from Britain and has
the accent I love accents they make conversations so interesting. All you
Americans have accents too!

 Anyways They lost my file so I just saw her for a few minutes. Got my
prescriptions!! all except one always have to forget one.
 She didn't seem to know much about pumps but at least she didn't try to sound
like she did! Hopefully she'll look up some info by my next appointment and we
can talk more about it.
 She did ask alot about my GERD and its about time someone did! She asked when
my last scope was and mention its about time to get another(been 2 years) and
she had me retested for H-pylori a bacteria that can cause GERD and asked me to
start lowering my Prevasid cause I'm on 4 - 30 mg pills and she said 1 is usual
dose the most is 3x day so she want to try 3 and see if it gets worse. This is
great cause I myself have been wondering if I'm on to much and if thats why I
feel like crap all the time. Now we may find out.

 Its nice to finally have a doctor!! been 3 years since I've seen a doctor for a
regular appointment! That is just crazy and down right wrong considering I have
both Diabetes and GERD!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm