Re: [IP] Eye Sight Doubled-up ??

I have had double vision a few times, but only with low blood sugar.  It has
happened most often while I was in a movie or a play and the characters on
the screen or stage were in double.  It would go away with a few glucose tabs
or some popcorn.  I have never had it happen with high glucose.  I have also
had a dimming of color when bg went low so that everything looks like it does
on a cloudy day or before it starts to snow.