Re: Re: [IP] Paradigm belt clip .

 The belt clip for the paradigm is better that the leather(at least look-a-like)
that is also available. The cli itself swivels and the helps keep it from coming
off when it is rubbed agianst like getting in and out of cars. I also tend to
stay on better when doing a considerable amount of moving around for the same