Re: [IP] Kids say the darndest things...

> >  That was classic, HEHEHE I love the look on peoples faces when you pull
> your
> > pump out in public, it use too bother me but now I just smile and go on
> What kind of looks do you get?

Actually, no one has ever approached me in public about my pump.  My remarks
were to a young teenager who though I was crazy for ducking out and back in
my house in a pair of shorts.

If asked in public if it was a pager I had, I would be happy to instruct and
be quite pleasant.

If I had a little rug rat start yelling I was taking drugs, then my original
statement would apply.