[IP] Restaurent recipes

I so enjoy the chicken fajita salad at the I HOP.  When asked what the
nutrimental values were, they had no clue but I should go to www.ihop.com and
get it.  No go............called their 800 # and no one had any idea what I
was talking about.  Is that possible?  Anyway, I order that salad almost
everytime I go there and end up having to bolus 5 + units.
Can anyone find that in any of your booklets?  Sure would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance...........Jackie P