Re: [IP] Sacral Neuropathy

>>> I have been diagnosed with sacral neuropathy (S1 area).
The neurologist said, I have it on both sides without an H response. What
the symptoms? Has any one in this group experienced it? I have severe pelvic
pain/urgency, so does sacral neuropathy cause those symptoms?>>>

The phrase *pelvic pain/urgency* clued me in that you may mean sacral
nephropathy. do a search on that - it's kidney related, not nerve damage.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Poor spellers of the world, untie! (~_^)