[IP] Disetronic Delivery

My doorbell just rang, and there on my doorstep the
dear UPS delivery man had left a package from
Disetronic.  Inside is my DiaLog software!  Woohoo!!

I love my electonic toys - and am I ever going to have
some fun now!

(This is a PC program that allows the user to
configure pump settings from the PC.  The software
also allows you to record events and other information
that the pump itself cannot store.)

Someone else recently reported that they had an
interface to their BG meter too that combined pump
history and BG readings.  Is it DiaLog (am I missing
something) or from another manufacturer?

-gail in denver
Happy as a clam today!!

Do you Yahoo!?