Re: Sales techniques by sales reps (Was: Re: [IP] Re: LenLutz Disetro nic)

> my main intention, was to see, if what these guys implied, was, in fact
> correct.... LENLUTZ

And I'm glad you did.  I've heard that remark retold on this list more than
once.  My own suspicion was that it was baseless, but your little poll
proved that.  Only a couple of people needed a back up for any reason other
than the technical inspection, and I shouldn't think the technical
inspection would even count.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990