[IP] Disetronic Users

When I first got my twin pumps I think I was too overwhelmedwith other info
to realize I was supposeto be trading them off every 6 months.I never had
any trouble either - but eventually they went in for maintenance and like
you Dise gave me a new pump gratis after nearly 5 years.I had rusted out
ports from doing water aerobics when the pumps were supposedly waterproof.
They replaced the other pump too this year and wouldn't you know I had
problems with both pumps at the same time- one had an 04 alarm problem and
the other one was the old one and they were great about coordinating efforts
to get my 88 alarm pump and the other pump fixed so I wouldn't be without
one.  I never had an 88 alarm in 5 years - must've been added feature since
I got my originals.