Re: [IP] Question for Cozmo users only

Responding to: Is there an hourly or daily insulin limit on the Cozmo?

On the pump setting menu, the delivery limit alarm setting allows me to
choose a maximum total between 1 and 100 units/hour. Under delivery, I can
set the maximum single bolus anywhere from 1 to 25 units.

I can't see where there is a daily maximum other than 24 times the hourly

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03