[IP] re: IP kids say the darndest things

"what kind of looks do you get?"

The funniest reaction I ever got to my pump was years ago while I was hiking
extremely deep from civilization.  Two hikers came up to me and my partner and
wanted to know if "that" was a pager.  This of course was long before the time
of cell phones.   I said "yes.  It just went off and I answered it at the
phone booth to the left of the birch tree you just walked past."  My partner
and I had a lot of laughs on that one.  serena, dx'd '76 and pumping with
"panacea" for about 12 years