Re: [IP] Horrible social experience!

i want to mention something here... "Cheating" IS the term that was (is)
used....

(i dont want to sound sympathetic to ignorance, but is was THE term that was
used)

the numerous times i ate something, that was NOT ALOUD, its what i was
accused of (BY VERY LOVING PARENTS).

i would not be surprised, if a family member, who doesnt yet know, that im
now pumping,
(there must be 1 or 2 somewhere), might say IT to me..... i, of course would
explain that
"that was the past", heres whats NOW.............

I (YMWV), would not consider them ignorant, rude, or stupid
(in fact, they would only mention it, with my best interest at heart....
whether i need them to or not, is an issue for another time)