[IP] Sympatico and our IP Admin Warriors

  My server, Sympatico, has been blocking my IP digests since Feb.12th. I am
missing IP; Admin
 managed to enable me to get the digest through our site. Unfortunately, my son
has been extremely ill
and I haven't been able to do that.

I have been so spoilt by our incredibly simple, and effortless, e-mail system.

 The hassle has given me a very special appreciation for the work our IP Admin
warriors do for us. I'm
 incredibly impressed and very appreciative for all the help. Michael, George
and Patrick have been
totally awesome.

Special, special thanks - hopefully we will have this resolved soon.