[IP] Re: Question for athletes

I am a runner and this is recommended by many in the running community for
everyone, not just people with diabetes.

In a message dated 2/25/03 5:55:13 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Here's another question:
Do you own at least two pairs of running shoes that you switch off and on
each time?   I met a diabetic athlete a couple weeks ago that insists all
diabetics should never wear the same pair of shoes, but should always switch
off.  Something to do with perspiring and letting your shoes dry out...
Wondering if this is necessary for kids. >>