Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:35:02 -0600
From: "Brian Mozisek" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Scary experience

The other night I caught a stomach bug from my daugther and couldn't keep
anything down.  The thing that scaried me was I had a BG in the 50's for
over two hours with signs of a hypo.  My wife had my glucagon shot ready
incase we needed to use it, but I was able to keep enough food down to
slowly raise it.  My question I have is has anyone else experienced this
what have you done?  We were on the verge to going to the hospital when
BG finally started to come back up.