[IP] pump is shipping!

Only you guys would understand how exciting this is...but after 6 weeks of
going back and forth with insurance and all...Kevin's new blue Cozmo is being
shipped. We will probably get it tomorrow!!!!

I too had trouble with insurance paying the highest tier with Logimedix and
had to go thru National Diabetic Pharmacy which have always been great with
us. They helped us with Kevin's first pump and his training. (as well as all
the supplies for the many years) I highly recommend them to anyone who is
getting a pump. The lady at Logimedix was very nice too, but our insurance
didn't recognize them yet as a In network provider.

Anyway...I'll keep you informed as to how easy it is to learn and how we like
Cozmo! It feels like we are starting over!

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99