Re: [IP] Deltec Cozmo

Wesley, Congrats on your Cozmo start!

I know the short time it took me to be trained (over lunch at an Applebee's)
was directly a result of IP. I had read the IP bible, Insulin Pumpers, as so
strongly is recommended by I think everyone on this list. And, I had already
had wonderful  instruction on infusion sets and insertion from a fellow
IPer, Brenda Martinez email @ redacted over a cup of coffee at Gloria
Jeans. And, as you said how "SIMPLE the Cozmo is to use" despite the fact
that it does so much for you.

Are you having to do basal testing now? Let us know how it goes.

BTW, happy belated birthday. I'm only 2 days from mine.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03