Re: [IP] Horrible social experience! circumcisions

Here in Denver a good number of physicians recommend
to the parents wishing for their child to be
circumcised to call the local mohel (a trained Rabbi
who performs circumcisions).  Since that's the ONLY
medical procedure this person does - he has more
practice at it than any physician in the Rocky
Mountain region.

After our son's bris the mohel handed us his business
card (his income is from being a jeweler).  At the
bottom it says "Now, let me handle the rest of your
family's jewels."

Mandatory IP content:  I really don't know what the
stress of that would do to a BG.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?