[IP] Re: tubing?

I don't change my tubing every time I change cannulas for the pure fact that
each time tubing is changed one has to use 15 to 20 units of insulin to
prime.  So, I save myself about a days usage by not changing the tubing.
BTW, I learned from postings on IP that it was not necessary to change tubing
every time you do a site change!!!  Never would have done it on my own.