[IP] Re: over the counter cold meds

Be careful using over the counter stuff.  I remember one time I used some
Dimetapp--used to be a prescription years ago and I had used it--so I used
the OTC strength.  Well, first my BG dropped to near nothing, was crawling on
the floor barely able to life my head I was so low.  Had a glass of OJ, then
BG went through the roof.  Doctor said don't take any more!  So, I don't!  I
just tough it out!