[IP] Re: eyesight doubled up

I, also, see double.  Mine is side to side with a slight elevation up.  I
have had prism in my glasses since I was about 20 years old.  Whenever I go
to a new eye dr they make comments about how hard it is to read my
prescription--even at an, as Jan calls them, eyeologist!  Went just the other
day and overheard the techs talking about my glasses how without them I was
virtually blind.  Well, duh!!!!  Have been for years and years!