[IP] Re: Disetronics users only

I had a pair of used H-Tron pumps for over a year.  Never had a moments
trouble out of them.  They were out of warranty so when I found out the
insurance I had would pay for a new set I got the H-Tron Plus.  I have been
using them for about 16 months with no problems at all.  I did switch form
Magnum to Maggie at the year point just to make sure there were no probs with

Debbie pumping with Maggie IP, Magnum IP's backup
dx 3/63
pumping since 3/00