[IP] Re: strange looks about pump

> I don't usually figure people have any clue what I am doing.  The only
> possible reason for knowing is if they know what it is.  And if they know,
> why would they react negatively?

In case anyone thinks I'm contradicting the above and writes to me privately
to rag on me, I'm using this opportunity to say:
I figure *any* curiosity is another opportunity to educate those who don't
know. If *we* don't inform - and inform properly - how can we expect those
who don't know, to know? ;-) Many threads on this list deal with the
uniformed about pumps/DM, whether it be friends, relatives, strangers, and
yes, medical professionals. Sometimes I read smart remarks as comebacks,
then we expect *everyone* to be knowledgeable about all our DM needs. *I*
think it is up to us to give honest, straight-forward answers so the correct
info will be passed around and hopefully have an effect like olives rolling
out of a jar. JMHO and $.02. YMMV (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

There are those who don't know and don't know they don't know; there are
those who don't know and know they don't know; there are those who know and
don't know they know; and there are those who know and know they know (know
what I mean?) ;-)