Re: [IP] Horrible social experience!

> Also, since he is pursuing OB/GYN he is most unlikely to know much about
> endocrinology or pediatrics.

Actually, it is frequently the OB/GYN who circumcises the male baby.  Why
that is I don't really understand; it doesn't make any sense at all.  But I
know that that is most often the case.

Never the less, even though circumcision is rarely anesthetized for, it is
my understanding that it is sometimes done, and I really think the parent
would know whether or not it was done.  A baby that hasn't been numbed will
let everyone in the vicinity know that he is in pain for a while afterwards.

It seems to me that doctors like this are a part of the reason why some
patients avoid doctor's offices and are non-compliant with medical
instructions.  Why listen to somebody like THAT?

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990