Re: [IP] Eye Sight Doubled-up ??

I had a similar problem with my eyes a few years ago.  It also was not
related to bgs.  I was initially diagnosed with keratoconus which is a
deformation of the cornea.  Interesting for me is that I did not fit any of
the traits of people who developed this condition, ie. I was too old, it
came on fairly suddenly, etc.  Turned out it was an allergic reaction to
contact lens solution which caused swelling in one cornea (didn't bother
the other eye, go figure).  I "cured" it myself when I switched solutions
and a year after that I no longer needed the Toric lens that I had to wear
to help straighten out my vision.