Re: [IP] Re:tubing??

I am brand new to this list and to this discussion, I do not even get to train
 with my pump till wednesday. But I seem to have missed something. Why not use
the tubing that comes with the stuff to use it with? Is there some advantage to
using the tubing over and over rather than changing it with the canulas or the
part that sticks into the insulin tube of the pump?  I am confused

Jon Wagner
type 1.whatever
dx 11/11/94