[IP] Extra, Extra....

....Read All About It!

WJ is hosting two upcoming chats this week.  First is the Tuesday Night
Anytime Chat and Sing-Along.

Then, in the Guest Room, on Wednesday is the Mini-Med Guest Chat with Deb
Ruppert.  Bring your questions about MiniMed.  You can alo email me
questions in advance and I will make sure responses get out to you.

All chats are at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time.  Hope to see you there!

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424