[IP] Re:coffee and bs

Ok, I've read the posts on this.  Yes, I bolus for coffee--,o5 for 2 cups of
caffine coffee.  Since starting blood pressure med I am drinking decaf.
However, I like my "sissy" coffee--Cafe Francais and bolus accordingly.  Yes,
it has caffine but I only have 1 cup a day.  I have also given up my diet
cokes and pepsis and have gone back to Fresca.  I say back to because
remember when Fresca and Tab were the only diet drinks!!!!  Love them Tabs
and Frescas!

Debbie and Maggie IP
dx 3/63
pumping 3/00