Re: [IP] Question for Athletes

> I also agree,  that if the shoes fit properly, you should not have to
"break them in".

Well, for sneakers maybe...but for dress shoes its not that easy.  I love
Doc Martens and for the most part they fit well.  But the back of the heel
cuts into the back of my feet no matter what  I do to break them in.  I've
gotten to the point that I place a cut piece of 'mole skin' on the heel and
that seems to do the trick.  For heels this is harder so I just avoid them.

-- Sherry