[IP] low BG values................

hi gang......

my wife tells me that summer before last, i was at 9 before she called the

naturally, i don't remember much except during the wake up phase......

you should all know i was on shots at the time, but my attitude was that i
was BOUND AND DETERMINED not to incur any more eye damage, thank you......

so, the pump has been a great improvement both for me AND, more especially,
for my family.

good luck & keep on pumping !!!

tom from nj