Re: [IP] Question for Athletes

 One way to prevent blisters that I learned while breaking in combat boots is to
get a pair of kneehigh nylons and spray you feet with hairspray first then put
on the nylons over which you would wear you normal running socks this has worked
for me for years as well as for my wife when she did the Disney Marathon last