Re: [IP] Kids say the darndest things...

Chris said:
"I'm the man your mommy and daddy warned you about."

Chris - if I didn't know you from here and you said
that to my kid - I'd call the cops to see if you are
on their "registered offenders" list! :)

Most of the time tubing is hanging outside of my
clothing.  I am fairly oblivious to what other's
think.  Especially evident when someone asks "what are
you doing?"  and I respond "doing drugs."  No one is
ever sure what kind of drugs, though.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?