Re: [IP] Horrible social experience!

In a message dated 2/24/03 5:51:15 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We went to an under 40 church gathering for games and desserts. We were to
 board games and everyone was to bring a dessert. Anyways, in the group
(which is
 the second time we meat as a group) there is a OBGYN resident. He is not a
 OBGYN MD yet. Either way, he is a bit obnoxious to begin with (with the "I am
 better than everyone" attitude.) >>

Under the circumstances, I see nothing wrong with telling him that he is rude
and that he embarrasses you. Also, tell him that when he has had diabetes for
(however many years you have had it), then he will be qualifified to suggest
some improvements to you.

Jan and ElvisToo