[IP] Re: Question for Athletes

Kelsey Metcalf wrote:

> I appreciate hearing what other
> diabetics do when breaking in shoes

As soon as I've determined that I'm not getting
blisters and that the shoes are exactly what I want -
I go back to the shoe store and buy every pair of that
model.  I am now wearing "new" court shoes that I
bought two years ago.  Too bad KSwiss stopped making
them since I'm on my last pair (mine only last me 6
months). :(

That advice may not be good for you right now, but
think about it after you've determined which new shoes
you really like.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?