Re: [IP] Kids say the darndest things...

Hey Chris,
 That was classic, HEHEHE I love the look on peoples faces when you pull your
pump out in public, it use too bother me but now I just smile and go on
  "C. Jones" <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

. I was in the mall last week and
> bolusing for a Salad I was eatting and this little kid screamed at the top
> his voice MOM look that lady is doing drugs. > Bonne'Cowger-Roszel pumping
since Aug 2002

I have not had this charming experience yet. But last week, I ducked
outside to get my newspaper in a pair of shorts. I live in Ohio and there
was about four inches of snow on the ground.

A kid across the street hollered out, "Mr. You're crazy!"

To which I replied, "Yes I am. I'm the man that mommy and daddy warned you
about. Now, get out of here!"

And, I'll probably use that line if some little rug-rat accuses me of taking

Do you Yahoo!?