[IP] Re: Coffee & BS

<Chris, I bolus 0.3 units for morning coffee, regardless of how many cups I
have. I can have one cup or half a pot, and I only need 0.3 units.
Apparently I'm not matching the insulin to the coffee or the cream (real
cream, not milk),but to the effect it has on my liver. And I don't drink
tea-cup size cups of coffee (does anybody?). I drink large mugs.

<Thanks Shawna!  And, if I remember correctly that was for 15 grams of
carbs?  And, yes, I drink large mugs too!

Chris, I'm not sure what you mean by the 15 grams of carbs?  Are you
confusing me with someone else's post?