[IP] Spare Pump

Anyone out there have a spare waterproof pump they are willing to part with
for a reasonable price?  I run triathlons and my MM507C is not waterproof.  (I
know this because I've already drowned it once and had to pay out of pocket
for a replacement!)  The Sports Guard that MM sells is big enough to put my
lunch in.  I doesn't work too well under a wet suit.  If anyone has a spare
they can spare, please e-mail me at email @ redacted